• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on a medication that prevents Covid vaccination?

You ever seen something pushed so hard?
Not really. They've worked so hard at discrediting Trump in 2020 and ruining our economy and going mask-Nazi crazy they have to have some way to just 'undo' it all and say "you're safe now." They are about to lose the House in 2022....

And if I hear another stupid "Vax up Fulton County, Vax up for your family, Vax up for your friends" ad I'm gonna lose it. Those coupled with the "once you get your vax like a good little robot we might think about possibly letting you have a BBQ with your family in the back yard, as long as you still wear a mask, no hugging and don't get within 6 feet of each other". BS flag on that noise for sure!
Nobody here in Jasper except government offices, etc. wanting to stay closed to the public are taking this mask crap seriously. Now that Xiden said that if you are vaxxed you don't have to mask-up most of the stores have dropped their mask requirement for patrons...

Out of curiousity, how many people have you seen kicking cancers ass then die from covid ? I personally know 2 people with cancer who are directed to avoid the vaccine and take common sense precautions
My wife's the nurse - and unfortunately the number is many. Just last week she went to yet another funeral for someone who was going through treatment, caught Covid and was hospitalized, and never made it out. That's the regular reality for those in nursing these days.

My wife's the nurse - and unfortunately the number is many. Just last week she went to yet another funeral for someone who was going through treatment, caught Covid and was hospitalized, and never made it out. That's the regular reality for those in nursing these days.
In a country with 330 million people there will be those who have cancer that catch covid and die. I'd say most of those people that died after catching it weren't kicking cancers ass. Common sense precautions don't require injecting yourself with an unproven drug that kills healthy people

I watched a video from a doctor (immunologist) who has seen tens of thousands of patients. His bottom line was that immune deficiency due to lack of Vitamin D3 is how Covid takes hold. He said that people with healthy D3 sufficiency largely do not get it.
D3 is generated by sunlight. Most Americans do not spend enough time outside to make enough D3. Enter lockdowns, with people stuck inside, and more people will get sick from any kind of infection.
As you get tanned, you will make less and less D3 also.

D3 is generated by sunlight. Most Americans do not spend enough time outside to make enough D3. Enter lockdowns, with people stuck inside, and more people will get sick from any kind of infection.
My doctor has had me on D3 for over a year. She noticed the deficiency in my blood tests. I'm glad she did, especially with this Covid hysteria..

Interesting..why does it slow with tanning?..

Interesting..why does it slow with tanning?..
Dark skin minimizes sun absorption. It is body's reaction to too much sun. D3 is used up daily, so even if your levels were good one day, does not mean you will make enough the next day, since your body will make less.

Back
Top Bottom