• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on a medication that prevents Covid vaccination?

I don't have a colon, lost it when I was 20, my immune system is schit so I use that as my excuse for my job to get off my nuts about getting it. Now if they offered me a grand for each shot, yeah I'd probably go get 3 or 4 of them, then again I personally know some Dr's that might let me "give" myself the shot as they walk out bc they forgot something.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/NZU2pSlZiI5M
Replace ***** with slang for female dog.
Synthetic antibodies are stronger, so they will overpower the natural wide spectrum antibodies, so your body cannot fight other infections.
Gentleman in the video was responsible for most vaccinations in the world, and he is telling us that these new vaccines will kill us.
So....like my interpretation of synthetic 'antibodies' in this context is that they are cell-killers, possibly indiscriminately so with respect to natural antibodies....

https://www.*****ute.com/video/NZU2pSlZiI5M
Replace ***** with slang for female dog.
Synthetic antibodies are stronger, so they will overpower the natural wide spectrum antibodies, so your body cannot fight other infections.
Gentleman in the video was responsible for most vaccinations in the world, and he is telling us that these new vaccines will kill us.

I've seen a number of videos from doctors who have incredible pedigrees or degrees, qualifications, whatever. I don't know if they are right or if they are just trying to grab their 15 minutes of fame.

A lot of 'em say folks who got the shots are basically doomed. Whether the new cells take over the immune system or the lining of the lungs get attacked and any number of other fatal scenarios.

I mean, who are you supposed to believe? The thought of 200+ million Americans dying over the next 14 months sounds a bit far fetched if you ask me. But the "experts" make an argument to the uneducated that kinda makes sense.

And of course the other side is touting the shots as "safe".

So you have extremes on either side and both seem to be backed by science or data. Guess time will tell.

I've seen a number of videos from doctors who have incredible pedigrees or degrees, qualifications, whatever. I don't know if they are right or if they are just trying to grab their 15 minutes of fame.

A lot of 'em say folks who got the shots are basically doomed. Whether the new cells take over the immune system or the lining of the lungs get attacked and any number of other fatal scenarios.

I mean, who are you supposed to believe? The thought of 200+ million Americans dying over the next 14 months sounds a bit far fetched if you ask me. But the "experts" make an argument to the uneducated that kinda makes sense.

And of course the other side is touting the shots as "safe".

So you have extremes on either side and both seem to be backed by science or data. Guess time will tell.
Preparw for the worst, hope for the best.

It would seem to be common sense to listen to your family doctor that evaluates your blood work, writes your prescriptions based on your blood work and does your annual physical when it comes to the vaccine...... Don't take the advice of a foot doctor that does not treat you because he has a medical degree and you watched a video.

It would seem to be common sense to listen to your family doctor that evaluates your blood work, writes your prescriptions based on your blood work and does your annual physical when it comes to the vaccine...... Don't take the advice of a foot doctor that does not treat you because he has a medical degree and you watched a video.
And if one doesn't have that? Haven't been to a regular doctor in years! Only when the surgeon tried to let me die when my appendix popped. My doctor back then didn't call or come by the hospital so I stopped going all together

Population control ?
Yep. There are too many of us for the Earth to support./ That's what they think.
I have always wondered how people in the end times do not see it coming.
It seems like we are rushing headlong into the 7 years of Tribulation and the world is asleep.

This is not a pediatrist giving blood pressure prescriptions.
This is a highly trained, educated and respected vaccine expert.
One of, if not THE, most respected professionals in the field of vaccines.
He is not an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist.
Ignore him at your peril.

Back
Top Bottom