• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on a medication that prevents Covid vaccination?

" This is a highly trained, educated and respected vaccine expert.
One of, if not THE, most respected professionals in the field of vaccines. "

Really...... you would think the companies that made the Pfizer vaccine , Monderna vaccine, Astrazeneca vaccine , Johnson and Johnson vaccine , Biotech vaccine , CDC , FDA , Trump administration , Biden administration would have him on payroll to make sure they are safe . How could everyone miss this and it is somehow found out by ODT members ?

" This is a highly trained, educated and respected vaccine expert.
One of, if not THE, most respected professionals in the field of vaccines. "

Really...... you would think the companies that made the Pfizer vaccine , Monderna vaccine, Astrazeneca vaccine , Johnson and Johnson vaccine , Biotech vaccine , CDC , FDA , Trump administration , Biden administration would have him on payroll to make sure they are safe . How could everyone miss this and it is somehow found out by ODT members ?
There is a proverbial realm, where "the sun don't shine", and until one removes his head from this realm, no real amount of understanding the situation will follow.

Just another example of a Big Pharma/Medical company making billions on a test that was worthless.
Actually, the test was found to generate up to 90% false positives.
Yet the UK used the test result to scare the shot out of people and go back in lockdown.

I've seen a number of videos from doctors who have incredible pedigrees or degrees, qualifications, whatever. I don't know if they are right or if they are just trying to grab their 15 minutes of fame.

A lot of 'em say folks who got the shots are basically doomed. Whether the new cells take over the immune system or the lining of the lungs get attacked and any number of other fatal scenarios.

I mean, who are you supposed to believe? The thought of 200+ million Americans dying over the next 14 months sounds a bit far fetched if you ask me. But the "experts" make an argument to the uneducated that kinda makes sense.

And of course the other side is touting the shots as "safe".

So you have extremes on either side and both seem to be backed by science or data. Guess time will tell.
Well we just put my cousin and her husband in the ground THEY both had the JAB yeah two each......
I'm SIXTY years young I cannot remember how many time's our kids and grand kids and not to leave out myself.
Have been to the Doctor only to be told you have a virus there is nothing we can do .............

Well we just put my cousin and her husband in the ground THEY both had the JAB yeah two each......
I'm SIXTY years young I cannot remember how many time's our kids and grand kids and not to leave out myself.
Have been to the Doctor only to be told you have a virus there is nothing we can do .............
Sorry to hear that. If you dont mind me ask, what age group did they belong to?

I heard a talking head on TV say that this virus will stalk humanity for years to come and there are plenty of sitting ducks out there. Is herd immunity our only hope ?

"Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection from infectious disease that can occur with some diseases when a sufficient percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through vaccination or previous infections, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection for individuals who lack immunity." Wikipedia

A friend of mine just posted that his wife's employer is mandated the jab for all employees by November 1st. Since the government has mandated that Big Pharma (Moderna, Pfizer, J&J) is not liable for their product, does the liability then shift to the employers that mandate the shot as a condition of employment?

Back
Top Bottom