• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on here trust me enough...

I found this IR knock off on Amazon with a 875 lb :pound:torque rating for $60. They really bumped those numbers up :lol:. I want to buy it just so I can mail it to AVE for a BOLTR after I'm done with it and see what the real torque numbers are. Anyways, I think I'm going that route instead of borrowing. I immensely appreciate all the offers. For that price, it doesnt make sense to bother any of you. Again, many thanks.

I found this IR knock off on Amazon with a 875 lb :pound:torque rating for $60. They really bumped those numbers up :lol:. I want to buy it just so I can mail it to AVE for a BOLTR after I'm done with it and see what the real torque numbers are. Anyways, I think I'm going that route instead of borrowing. I immensely appreciate all the offers. For that price, it doesnt make sense to bother any of you. Again, many thanks.

my offer stands if you need it. good luck

I remember once on an Accord I tried everything

We ended up calling a Mobil welding service with a torch

red bot bolt and spun right off

my offer stands if you need it. good luck
Thanks friend. I really appreciate it.
I have a snap on cordless that’s rated for 700 breakaway

want it?
I've got one ordered. Plus we're pretty far apart but thanks for offering.
I remember once on an Accord I tried everything

We ended up calling a Mobil welding service with a torch

red bot bolt and spun right off
I've had several hondas. This is the worst one by far and its a 2013 model. Half shaft nuts are what usually give me fits. Usually have it in gear with someone on the brakes and pulling on a 6 foot pipe. Makes me wonder how diy guys up north survive with the salty cars.

You do not need an impact gun. The proper tool, a long heavy 1/2" drive with a 4 ft cheater will do it. May need a 5 ft pry bar, do not recall.

HAve you removed the access panels and have the pulley hanging out in the breeze?

You do not need an impact gun. The proper tool, a long heavy 1/2" drive with a 4 ft cheater will do it. May need a 5 ft pry bar, do not recall.

HAve you removed the access panels and have the pulley hanging out in the breeze?
I was very close to snapping the 1/2 drive breaker I have that was holding the crank with the honda hex tool. So even if I could get a 5 ft pipe (which I cant because I dont have a lift) it would still snap that tool. I could possibly block the hex tool up against the subframe and do away with the breaker bar but I still wouldnt have the leverage.

Back
Top Bottom