• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone own a Dewalt 60V chainsaw?

I have had the EGO for three years, very impressive. I have cut for. 90 min on one battery.

https://egopowerplus.com/16-inch-chain-saw/

I also have a EGO mower, blower, trimmer/edger, hedge trimmer. No longer need to keep up with mixed fuel and the batteries interchange among the tools.

I have the saw , blower and self propelled mower and all have been great

I've got the 20V a couple of years ago in a package deal with weedeater. I've been extremely happy with the performance for the size. I would have liked to have the bigger one, but couldnt justify the price for the amount of use it would get.

I’ve had the 60V dewalt saw since shortly after posting the question.
It’s a really nice too to have in the truck, very convenient and will burn through 12-16 logs like nothing.
I use it mainly for quick limbing jobs.
It cuts well because the chain is so thin and I haven’t had to replace anything on it yet.

I have about 50 Dewalt tools and about 100 batteries. Ive really enjoyed all the 60 volt gear. I will say that the batteries start to suffer after a year. You can really tell they dont hold the same charge anymore. Most of mine are from when they first came out and ill be replacing a few here soon.

I have the 20v swapped to an oregon 14" bar. Went to drop a couple trees at my folks cabin a couple weekends ago. ~8" sappy pine and a 9" hardwood. Was able to handle both pretty well. When we went to limb and cut up the pine I was able to do the entire thing with my dewalt before my dad could clear the flood on his stihl and get it started.

For my use its a great option. I can keep it in my camping gear, it will cut anything I would use for firewood. Don't have to worry about keeping mixed gas around, doesn't smell, can swap batteries to my impact for changing tires. Only complaints I have 1- it leaks bar oil like most saws 2- I can't find a case/bag that fits it well without being massively oversized

Back
Top Bottom