• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone own a rifle dynamics Ak47???

cimino289

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
I was considering looking for another Arsenal Ak47 to send to Rifle Dynamics, but wanted to ask if anyone had expirence with their stuff. Anyone used their stuff? Anyone dislike their stuff? And finally is it worth it?

No personal experience but they are some of the best in the business. I don't think you will be disappointed. Jim has years of experience and does top notch work (from what I've seen/read). Cant say I've seen many negative things about them.

cr107 cr107 I think it'll be good. I need to contact them to see what the lead time on projects is so I know how long I'll be without a rifle. That's why Im trying to find another, I'd like to have one while the other is away.

cr107 cr107 I think it'll be good. I need to contact them to see what the lead time on projects is so I know how long I'll be without a rifle. That's why Im trying to find another, I'd like to have one while the other is away.

I know they are backlogged on custom builds from Facbook post, not sure about customer supplied guns. So be prepared to wait lol. It will be worth it I think though.

A friend of mine contacted them about the Fuller front end conversion for his Arsenal. IIRC he was quoted $6-$700 and a year wait minimum.

I've had my hands on a 7.62 rifle from them. They are nice. The only thing that would be "worth it" IMO is their front end conversions with the gb/fr+brake. Rifle balances better. Everything else is just hype for the ak "operator"...

Back
Top Bottom