• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone own a Surefire 556 can?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a Surefire can to complement some of my clone builds. I was just wondering how do you like it? Which model do you have? Does it minimize the blowback like they say? Just some general questions about it.

I'm looking at getting either the SOCOM SB or FA212 with the SOCOM locking ring. I know its old tech and Surefire isn't known for their DB reduction. They had other proirites like POI shift and managing blowback, signature reduction, etc. but I'm a big clone enthusiast and the prices seem reasonable

If clone builds are your thing try the training cans. Then you don’t have to be this guy.

CCABC40C-97ED-4A9C-9978-67DDAD9596D3.jpeg

I'm thinking about getting a Surefire can to complement some of my clone builds. I was just wondering how do you like it? Which model do you have? Does it minimize the blowback like they say? Just some general questions about it.

I'm looking at getting either the SOCOM SB or FA212 with the SOCOM locking ring. I know its old tech and Surefire isn't known for their DB reduction. They had other proirites like POI shift and managing blowback, signature reduction, etc. but I'm a big clone enthusiast and the prices seem reasonable

I had the SOCOM SB, sold it to someone i know for cheap because i never used it...it did reduce blowback but it had as much POI shift as any of my other 16 cans I own. It is also the loudest 556 can i have used with exception to the mini cans.

Back
Top Bottom