• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone own a Surefire 556 can?

Yeah everyone that has done real research should know you dont buy a Surefire can for sound reduction. On a sound note I still havent made the decision to get the Surefire SOCOM SB or not. For the price I could also get the Allen Engineering can for the MK12 or a .45 can. Decisions decision

Their suppressors are garbage. Buy a quality one like dead air or rugged . I’ve never heard a Surefire suppressor that even sounded half decent .

You played around with any “Q suppressors” yet? I’m a Rugged fanboy, but I am interested in the Trash Panda.......maybe over the Razor.

You played around with any “Q suppressors” yet? I’m a Rugged fanboy, but I am interested in the Trash Panda.......maybe over the Razor.
Yes sir . They are awesome . The nomad is my favorite but I also love the q cherry bombs . Thank god the nomad is Q mount compatible.

9A87CC75-9487-4691-989A-A1E88AC23CF9.jpeg
E8DF9F65-F5D3-44E3-B731-37F448CF1086.jpeg
D576DCFE-0B0A-4935-9BD4-AFF75F68CD72.jpeg
943EAEE6-3EC0-482A-8AE9-55857BD77DAA.jpeg

There are better options as far a db reduction goes no doubt but If wanting to stay with in the realm of "clone correct" other brands aren't a consideration for those that take it seriously. That's like spending the time and money collecting the parts for a true mk18 upper then putting magpul sites on it. I have a surefire 556k for a clone and 4 prong flash hider I built but do to the poor sound reduction I went with the KAC NT4 for my last build. The NT4 is a little more heavier but way better sound reduction than the surefire and of course it is 100% "clone" correct.

Back
Top Bottom