• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone paying attention to CT?

tywest

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
89   0
Reaction score
Just wondering because this junk is getting rediculous. Making felons out of law abiding citizens and threats of coming and taking personal property wont fly, perturbing to say at the very least

I still have a lot of friends up there from when I lived there years ago. Good people too and they hate it. If it were me, I would have a lot of parts, but no guns.

Id have guns and parts, im tired of being oppressed into shame over what we are actually entitled to freely and without restraint. We have put up with enough of this. Next thing you know itll be micro managing your toilet paper use to one single ply square

I'm interested to see how it pans out. I feel like more than one homeowner is going to loose their life because they will not comply or the police were too trigger ancy.

And I'll bet nobody up there has got the balls to fight to retain their rights.

About as many there as anywhere else in this country. Wasn't far from there were the first Patriots, just normal citizens, made their stand at Lexington and Concord.

***EDIT - Kind of like all the people on here who ragged on the guy who said it was his right to carry, that he didn't need a permit.

Last edited:
***EDIT - Kind of like all the people on here who ragged on the guy who said it was his right to carry, that he didn't need a permit.

Ain't this the truth. The founders were willing to lay down their lives suffering less oppression than us. And we're scared of a little jail time. "Might lose the mcmansion in the burbs." And people don't think the banks control us as much as the "law".

Back
Top Bottom