• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ready to Sell a house in 2023? Sell for as low as 2% Commission Total

We have one for sure coming up within the year maybe.
Ptree Corners Area ? Worth maybe $500k +-
My MIL .... probably going into assisted living, so we will need to sell hers.
Then maybe another one in Marietta for about $300k +-

I will keep you in mind...i took a screenshot of your card / contact info. :)

We have one for sure coming up within the year maybe.
Ptree Corners Area ? Worth maybe $500k +-
My MIL .... probably going into assisted living, so we will need to sell hers.
Then maybe another one in Marietta for about $300k +-

I will keep you in mind...i took a screenshot of your card / contact info. :)
Thank you sir, I appreciate the consideration. I will take very good care of you.

Its hard to find someone trusting. Especially going into it blind just about.
Worse than trying to find a good plumber.
Yes sir, why I got in the business ... everything I recommend is to maximize your benefit .. the way it should be ..not the commission

Yes sir, why I got in the business ... everything I recommend is to maximize your benefit .. the way it should be ..not the commission
Well, it will be a few months. My wife is trying to stretch it out i think and they should be able to stay at home as long as possible but......

I am saying this year....more towards Autumn . Although i am guessing.
But i have locked you in...we will talk. As long as you are in biz that is, and nothing short of a miracle happens , lol.

Hey yall,

Joe helped me purhcase my condo and he was awesome. He answered the phone no matter how late it was and has helped me through every step!! If and when I end up purchasing again I'll be using him again! Deal with him in confidence. He's a good guy. Thanks again Realtor Realtor !

My plan exactly. Scared of the interest rates though when that happens

Use a mortgage calculator...it will surprise you what you will save now with the low rates even paying a lot more than foreclosure price.

100,000 x 7% = $665 per mth ($239,509 over 30 years)
150,000 X 3% = $632 per mth ($227,666 over 30 years)

Hey yall,

Joe helped me purhcase my condo and he was awesome. He answered the phone no matter how late it was and has helped me through every step!! If and when I end up purchasing again I'll be using him again! Deal with him in confidence. He's a good guy. Thanks again Realtor Realtor !
Thanks for the kind words bud , happy I could help. Thank you for using me!

Guys I'm outside of his area and currently have my listed with another agent which is local to me. I had some questions and was trying to figure out what to do. I posted a thread and Joe actually reached out to me. I sent him my contract on a Saturday afternoon and he and conversed back and forth the rest of the afternoon into the evening. I asked questions and he guided me and explained things I didn't understand. All the while he had $0 to gain.

I just want to say this is one of the good guys. If you are selling or buying property in the area reach out to him. Discount or no ODT discount this guy is an asset to our community and to the reality community as well.

Guys I'm outside of his area and currently have my listed with another agent which is local to me. I had some questions and was trying to figure out what to do. I posted a thread and Joe actually reached out to me. I sent him my contract on a Saturday afternoon and he and conversed back and forth the rest of the afternoon into the evening. I asked questions and he guided me and explained things I didn't understand. All the while he had $0 to gain.

I just want to say this is one of the good guys. If you are selling or buying property in the area reach out to him. Discount or no ODT discount this guy is an asset to our community and to the reality community as well.
Thank you man I appreciate that.
Good luck with yours & call me anytime

Back
Top Bottom