• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Plasti dipped a car?

I've been reading about this for a while now. Looks easy enough just a ton of work, 5 coats over several hours. I decided to go in a different direction mostly because of durability on the front ofthe vehicle.

I've used it on a bike exhaust can and it worked ok. I'm not sure how long it would hold up on a vehicle in regular use, maybe try finishing one small panel and see how it holds up for a month ?

Check out these tintable spray bedliner kits from Amazon. The kit comes with a spray gun and can be tinted with with automotive paint base to your liking.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074KQLKMH/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1524278858&sr=8-11&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=spray+bed+liner&dpPl=1&dpID=51ReHgRg7FL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
The point of the plastic dip is that it is removable. I am wanting to spray my van for advertising /promotions but have the ability to peel it for trade in.

My nephew just had his car dipped it turned out great, and my knife maker is getting his Cobra Dipped until he can come up with the cash to actually get it painted. they said around a grand

Back
Top Bottom