• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone received the Smith and Wesson Shield rebate recently

BH-ATL

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
Just checking to see how many people are still waiting. I emailed mine in in late May or early June and got a nice email from Matt Buckingham (Smith and Wesson VP) that I would get something by the end of July. I keep checking the rebate website and nothing is showing -- no processing update.

So I called S&W customer service today and that's when I get disappointed. Basically, it is not their problem. It is Milano's job and go pound sand. And there are no other people to complain to nor will S&W provide Mr Buckingham's email.

Hopefully, S&W will come through but I hate rebates especially when the company assumes no responsibility. Worse case I can sell it on here for MSRP. LOL

Submitted mine online on April 14th, received it a couple of weeks ago. As others have stated, the check comes in a very generic, junk mail looking envelope, so be careful when discarding unwanted bulk mail.

But yeah, got mine. No issues.

I got mine at 10 weeks. Check the website -- just put in your last name and zipcode. It lists every rebate it sent to that name in that zip for last 2 years. Even after it showed received (8 weeks) it was 2 more weeks before they sent it plus snail mail . And it is a small plain junk mail envelope.

Back
Top Bottom