• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone received the Smith and Wesson Shield rebate recently

Update....:I re checked mine. It says scheduled to be mailed August 11th. I haven't received anything and we've been opening all junk mail

Mine wasn't showing on the website, so I called S&W at the number in their email. They checked it & said it had printed & should receive it shortly. Arrived today. This is what you're looking for:

IMG_1082.JPG

Followed up on mine today. Website check revealed nothing. Called rebate processing # and was told I'm in the system and they just "waiting on check to be issued." Asked when that be since s&w had prev emailed and sd shld be around July 31. Lady sd don't know...gee golly thx ma'am

Followed up on mine today. Website check revealed nothing. Called rebate processing # and was told I'm in the system and they just "waiting on check to be issued." Asked when that be since s&w had prev emailed and sd shld be around July 31. Lady sd don't know...gee golly thx ma'am
FYI, my check was dated 8/11/17, the postmark on my envelope says 8/24/17, and for some reason the envelope is also printed 8/26/17. So if my case is any indication, it looks like you might expect it about 2 weeks after they say they've printed it.

I submitted on July 15 for the 2 mags, 2 boxes of ammo, and the Caldwell Magcharger. The box arrived last Thursday and I received an email a couple days prior with the tracking/shipping info. (I wasn't sure what was being sent, all it said was a package from Paducah, KY). The website for checking the rebate status never worked or even showed it had my info the times I checked...

Back
Top Bottom