• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone see this today? 4th circuit trying to limit gun possession to "common guns".

The supremes already ruled the other way round in United States v. Miller. How that escaped the attention of these momos is beyond me.
4CA bent over backwards trying to do legal gymnastics around not just Miller, but twisting Heller and ignoring the preamble to 2A. The opinion is such a convoluted pile of stinking feces charged with emotional language absent a shred of actual reasoning. I so want SCOTUS to pimp slap 4CA into submission where it belongs.

Edit: Can y'all tell I'm fired up? Because I am.

Wait til some clown enters a crowd with a short barreled shotgun loaded with buck. That will be more deadly than an AR. Then they will go after our bird and rabbit guns.
Well Miller told us that these types of weapons are unsuitable for military use and therefore not protected by 2A. Watch out lol

We have to stop relying on the courts to uphold our rights (their job). We can beat this from happening by electing legislatures who will not pass laws that will infringe. If they won't support our rights, vote them out.

We have to stop relying on the courts to uphold our rights (their job). We can beat this from happening by electing legislatures who will not pass laws that will infringe. If they won't support our rights, vote them out.
Agreed. The problem being most people do not research who they are voting for. Of course voting republican is better then voting dem most of the time. There are exceptions like Susan Collins, John McCain and Lindsey Graham the republican party traitors to name a few.

There are exceptions like Susan Collins, John McCain and Lindsey Graham the republican party traitors to name a few.

Yeah, cause Nathan Deal has done so much to advance 2A rights.

Anyone with a (R) after his name knows he can count on all the 2A advocates to dutifully line up every 4 years, regardless of what he actually does on the issue.

Jason Carter as governor couldn't have done less for the 2A than Deal.

The lower court activist judges have made no secret that they're going to try to push their liberal agenda by making all kinds of rulings in order to sabotage the Trump administration in any way possible......it's the lower court version of the George Soros street urchins.
It has Obama written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom