• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone sell or build carports?

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Need a 18x40x12 built for my RV, kayaks, etc. Had one on order but they told me they couldn’t build it next to a fence for safety reason while on a ladder.

I have a space between my fence and ny neighbors fence that is just over 18’ wide. I would build a pole barn but a pole barn is a permanent structure and I can’t built a permanent structure on the property line.

Anyway, if anyone is in the business, hit me up.

Anyway to take down the fence till it's up then put it back? Or maybe build it setting on some deck boards then slide it over closer to the fence and pull the boards out?
I used quality outdoors in ringgold and they have sub contractors put it up. Mine is maybe a foot off a 9 foot high block retaining wall and they didn't have a problem putting it up.

Anyway to take down the fence till it's up then put it back? Or maybe build it setting on some deck boards then slide it over closer to the fence and pull the boards out?
I used quality outdoors in ringgold and they have sub contractors put it up. Mine is maybe a foot off a 9 foot high block retaining wall and they didn't have a problem putting it up.

One of the fences I don’t own and honestly if a company is incapable of working around a fence, I don’t want them on my property.

It’s going to be 18 feet wide, 15 feet tall, and 40 feet long , so sliding isn’t really n option, plus it’s between two fences. The neighbors, and mine.

I’ll give your guys a call.

Back
Top Bottom