• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone shoot the 4.5" barrel version of the MPX?

Mine is 4" (and suppressed) and it can make hits on 8" steel out to 200 yards with 147 grain subs and an EOTech. I can hit C-zone off hand at 150 with it. Once I get to 200 it requires a rest and the distortion of the dot with my astigmatism needs a magnifier, but those without that issue have no problems ringing it @ 200 with just the EOTech. FWIW, I found it to be no less accurate at that range than the Q Honey Badger 300 BLK running subs, but it is a whole lot heavier...
IMG_20171001_163100.jpg

Mine is 4" (and suppressed) and it can make hits on 8" steel out to 200 yards with 147 grain subs and an EOTech. I can hit C-zone off hand at 150 with it. Once I get to 200 it requires a rest and the distortion of the dot with my astigmatism needs a magnifier, but those without that issue have no problems ringing it @ 200 with just the EOTech. FWIW, I found it to be no less accurate at that range than the Q Honey Badger 300 BLK running subs, but it is a whole lot heavier...
View attachment 1408866

Very cool setup. So that's a 4" barrel your running on that? How long is your suppressor? Love the Lancer handguard as well. I've got one on mine and love it!

Very cool setup. So that's a 4" barrel your running on that? How long is your suppressor? Love the Lancer handguard as well. I've got one on mine and love it!
It's the Dead Air Ghost in full configuration, 8.75" and that's a 10" handguard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

View attachment 1408866

I gotta stay off of here. I can't keep affording to buy all these beautiful guns.

View attachment 1408866

That is some fine shooting with a 9mm. I thought 100 yards would be tough, 200 yards inconceivable . Now I know I thought wrong!

That is some fine shooting with a 9mm. I thought 100 yards would be tough, 200 yards inconceivable . Now I know I thought wrong!
It's easier than you would expect. I zeroed mine at 11 yards as that is a common distance inside my house. This gun is my home defense weapon and I wanted it to be most precise at those distances. With an 11 yard zero and the EXPS3 you are 7" high at 75 yards and 7.5" low at 150 yards. So you just hold at the top or bottom of the 8" plate from 5 all the way out to 150 yards.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom