• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Still Watch Wrestling?

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
I used to really just skip through the wrestling recordings or just watch a recap and maybe watch the free ppv’s…but man…it’s so much better quality since HHH took over. I used to enjoy watching AEW but it’s declined some since start up. I really only even give wrestling any time cause I was big into it when I was a kid and I guess it just stuck til I quit watching after the attitude era, then picked it back up after sting returned.

I watched it when I was a kid simply because you were limited to what was on TV with only a few channels, since then I just can't watch grown men in tights wrestling around with each other it's just wrong lol, don't care for watching grown men getting paid millions for chasing balls either just not into sports, now if you are going to put your life on the line and get behind the wheel of a vehicle drag racing I can watch that oh and women's volleyball I can watch them all day lol.

I watched it when I was a kid simply because you were limited to what was on TV with only a few channels, since then I just can't watch grown men in tights wrestling around with each other it's just wrong lol, don't care for watching grown men getting paid millions for chasing balls either just not into sports, now if you are going to put your life on the line and get behind the wheel of a vehicle drag racing I can watch that oh and women's volleyball I can watch them all day lol.
Yup…I agree

Watched as a kid! Seems like it might have come on Saturday afternoon! I started working on Saturdays when I was 10 and making money was my wrestling!

Back
Top Bottom