• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone thinking about buying Ford

What's a real world estimate on the price of Gas if we remove subsidies on petroleum distillates?
Let's not forget 3 subsidies:
1) https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/10/6/16428458/us-energy-coal-oil-subsidies
2) Corn subsidies for ethanol
3) khashoggi effect. Covering the crowns behind ensures we get oil cheaper when he becomes the king

You heard it here first...gas tax will eventually going away.
Rubber Tires tax is coming...
Someone has to pay for the road repairs when gas consumption drops

Let's not forget 3 subsidies:
1) https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/10/6/16428458/us-energy-coal-oil-subsidies
2) Corn subsidies for ethanol
3) khashoggi effect. Covering the crowns behind ensures we get oil cheaper when he becomes the king

You heard it here first...gas tax will eventually going away.
Rubber Tires tax is coming...
Someone has to pay for the road repairs when gas consumption drops

All new cars I know of have the capability to store and/or transmit use data (as in miles/day use) . Tax in the future will be a pure use tax based on miles you drive.

Wash state and Oregon are making noises now to implement such a tax.

I’m long Ford. They will be more profitable focusing only on trucks SUv’s and just a few cars like the mustang. Trump is committed to improving American manufacturing and I believe this will only help Ford. It’s the one of the few things Democrats and trump agree on.

Plus it’s 8-9 dollars a share. Buy- 50-100 shares for the long haul and wait. That’s the price of a stippled Glock. In 5-10 years you may double, triple your money or more in Ford. But the crappy stippled Glock won’t be worth anything since by then there will Gen12 glocks LOL

All new cars I know of have the capability to store and/or transmit use data (as in miles/day use) . Tax in the future will be a pure use tax based on miles you drive.

Likely multiplied by a variable that represents GVW. You'll probably see subsidies for batteries with a certain efficiency threshold and for vehicles below certain weight thresholds if it isn't added to the use=tax equation.

OMG 500mag 500mag ...You picked a wet behing the ears commodity trader to quote.
https://seekingalpha.com/author/dave-kranzler#regular_articles

Let's see...he's a contributor since 2012. Admits he is a junk bond trader. After 6 years contributing, has had only 76 likes.

In comparison, you've been on ODT since 2011, and has had over +1,000 likes. Perhaps you should try junk bonds...you have a better track record than he does
Kranzler Bio: MBA in Acct and Finance, decades of trading experience. I don't think he writes for the "likes" LOL. He does have 2674 followers on Seeking Alpha though.

Kranzler Bio: MBA in Acct and Finance, decades of trading experience. I don't think he writes for the "likes" LOL. He does have 2674 followers on Seeking Alpha though.

Fo sho, fo sho...
If after 6 full years of contribution and had 2,674 followers....I would hang it up. Which is practically what he did. His TESLA article is click bait for the duds he writes.

Junk bond trader...began his career when the market was at its all time low. He contributes on commodities like gold but doesnt reach an audience. So let's write about Tesla and get people to read his articles.

He might as well write about AR15's to get more attention

I’m long Ford. They will be more profitable focusing only on trucks SUv’s and just a few cars like the mustang. Trump is committed to improving American manufacturing and I believe this will only help Ford. It’s the one of the few things Democrats and trump agree on.

Plus it’s 8-9 dollars a share. Buy- 50-100 shares for the long haul and wait. That’s the price of a stippled Glock. In 5-10 years you may double, triple your money or more in Ford. But the crappy stippled Glock won’t be worth anything since by then there will Gen12 glocks LOL

Question...Long on Ford guy Porter Rockwell Porter Rockwell ...this is a serious question:
The new FORD F150's has 3 engine options.
1) 2.7L ecoboost turbo
2) 3.3L V6
3) 5.0L V8

Question is ...which will last longer? Which is better?

Question...Long on Ford guy Porter Rockwell Porter Rockwell ...this is a serious question:
The new FORD F150's has 3 engine options.
1) 2.7L ecoboost turbo
2) 3.3L V6
3) 5.0L V8

Question is ...which will last longer? Which is better?

This was about buying Ford stock. Please stay focused .

No idea about engines. I got a long time till I retire, 25 years from now, I think I’ll be glad I bought Ford at this price point. There there is too much upside and at this price point you I don’t feel I’m really risking all that much money.

Back
Top Bottom