• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone thinking about buying Ford

Take away the subsidies and Tesla goes the way of the Dalorean.

Yes.

In my opinion, a very poorly-run company. Lots of banjo-eyed daydreamers throwing money at something financially impossible.

I like the idea of electrics, but tesla has dug itself one hell of a financial hole. They are unlikely to survive...

Numbers are not fake news..... Just look at these financials-and the losses just get worse.

https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/tsla/financials

Elon is an interesting mixture on genius and crazy. Some stuff he comes up with is excellent, and some stuff is real idiocy. By any estimation, he is about the worst manufacturing manager who has ever put on shoes and gone to work.

FWIW I stay away from individual stocks. Focus on ETF,s with low fees .018 or lower. Invest for the long haul. That said I did back in 2007 buy a bunch of Ford stock for $1.39 per share. Sold it when it hit $14.83. Those opportunities are few and far between though.

Reactions: GFB
I'm late to the conversation, but I ended up adding more to my Ford position last week. If the dividend stays strong then I think it's a worthwhile investment.

I keep it in my Roth IRA & like the idea of free money to buy more shares.

Anybody who thinks combustion engines are going to be replaced by electurd cars anytime soon is smoking too much weed in the drum circle

Back
Top Bottom