• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone trading AK's for ar15s?

Ar's are dime a dozen. Can get quality AR's for $1k new. Easy. Bushy's are at the lower end of the spectrum of AR's. Probably looking at WASR's and similar on trades.

Personally, I don't see any AK being worth $1k or above. I've had em and was not impressed in the least.

Ar's are dime a dozen. Can get quality AR's for $1k new. Easy. Bushy's are at the lower end of the spectrum of AR's. Probably looking at WASR's and similar on trades.

Personally, I don't see any AK being worth $1k or above. I've had em and was not impressed in the least.

Agreed. I have upper limits of what some guns are worth to me.

SKS 200 Bucks
AK 400 Bucks
AR 700 Bucks
Glock 400 Bucks

At prices above those I am a seller not a buyer.

Agreed. I have upper limits of what some guns are worth to me.

SKS 200 Bucks
AK 400 Bucks
AR 700 Bucks
Glock 400 Bucks

At prices above those I am a seller not a buyer.

I just don't care for commie guns in general. I appreciate them for what they are, but have very little value to me.

I just don't care for commie guns in general. I appreciate them for what they are, but have very little value to me.
Although I never cared for them either, I do think that they were an excellent value back when they were still being imported and were CHEAP. Heck, I remember back when Roses department stores had Norinco SKS's for $89!

That was then, this is now. That is the same as people crowing about buying silver at $7 per oz. At this point, what difference does it make?

Back
Top Bottom