• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone tried Nutrisystem to lose weight?

When I go keto I drop 100 points in testosterone. 100 points is a lot.
100 grams of carbs a day is a good number. It'll keep test up. Add two pounds of vegetables and some meat and nuts. Fish oil is important. I like Coromega fish oil. Taste like orange. No fish oil burps.

When I go keto I drop 100 points in testosterone. 100 points is a lot.
100 grams of carbs a day is a good number. It'll keep test up. Add two pounds of vegetables and some meat and nuts. Fish oil is important. I like Coromega fish oil. Taste like orange. No fish oil burps.

That's odd. I never tested my testosterone when I was on it but my man parts started working better. Where you on any meds?

You can do it brother. A few months back, my Dr told me I HAD to lose at least 50 lbs, 70 would be better. My 9 yr old weighs 70 lbs, so I have to lose my 9 yr old.

My oldest son has a good set of cast iron weights, bench, etc. I work out 3-4 times a week. I kayak either Saturday or Sunday. Instead of floating down stream and fishing, I now paddle upstream hard for 10-15 min without stopping and fish. Then paddle up 10-15, etc.

I drink a protein shake and eat a boiled egg driving to work. Eat fruit/raw vegetables and drink a glass of Metamucil around 9-10 am. Light lunch. Another healthy snack around 2. Glass of Metamucil on my way home around 4. Really light dinner. Drink a ton of water and the thing that hurts the most....NO BEER.
I have lost 30 lbs since the 1st of August. Those 1st 30 were easy. The next 40 are gonna suck.

That's odd. I never tested my testosterone when I was on it but my man parts started working better. Where you on any meds?
No meds , I get my blood work two times a year if possible . I went two years in keto. It was tough. My test went right back up once eating carbs again.

Use a meal tracking app. You'll very quickly learn what is making your ass fat. Then if you're really wanting to lose weight, you'll decide if that 3rd slice of pizza is really worth it.

I've cut 36lbs in the past 6 months by doing nothing else.

At 6'2", I've still got a ways to go... but it's a damn nice feeling to have to go out and buy clothes because you cant keep your pants up!

No fad diet junk. No cutting out all the things I like (which is unsustainable by the way). Just eating less of the things I usually eat.

A9ACD17A-5ED3-47F9-B4A4-FDB056A42CCD.jpeg

On MediFast i went from 294 to 224. After a year i started gaining back (damn DQ). This time started at 263 and now 6-7 weeks later im at 234. It has to be a life style change for it to work.

I did for a while and it worked. There are even a few items that are kind of tasty, but most of it tastes like crap. It's one think to eat meatloaf made from soyburger. It's another to find whole soybeans in it.

Back
Top Bottom