• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone use kratom as an analgesic?

Holy thread revival, Batman!

What are some trusted online places to purchase kratom? I've taken Advil and the like for years, if there's some natural alternatives out there, I'd like to at least try them.

It works, but now I'm getting pains in the middle back, about where your kidneys would be. Curious to see if anyone else has this pain or is it just coincidence?
Pain is from carrying all those heavy rifles to the range.I would gladly take a couple from you to ease the pain.that's how i roll,always concerned about my fellow ODTERS.LOL

Pain is from carrying all those heavy rifles to the range.I would gladly take a couple from you to ease the pain.that's how i roll,always concerned about my fellow ODTERS.LOL

He’s right you know.... You really ought not to haul around those heavy M1A’s, all those mags and that heavy ammo.. It can’t be good for that ailing shoulder..

You should pm me, so I can take those off your hands....

You guys are all heart...sniff. sniff. LOL!

I take only one dose every two to three days now. Pain is much relieved but still having the surgery on the 9th.

I've only purchased it from a local smoke shop but I could look up their distributor. I can tell you what brand I've bought if that helps. I know I can get it cheaper online but I like the fellow that k ew enough to answer my questions I'll keep buying from him since I use only about $3.00 worth a week.

You guys are all heart...sniff. sniff. LOL!

I take only one dose every two to three days now. Pain is much relieved but still having the surgery on the 9th.

I've only purchased it from a local smoke shop but I could look up their distributor. I can tell you what brand I've bought if that helps. I know I can get it cheaper online but I like the fellow that k ew enough to answer my questions I'll keep buying from him since I use only about $3.00 worth a week.

Hook a brutha up.. What is his name and the name of his shop. Ask for "what" when you go in, and what is the dosage?

Omar @ Cali Smoke Shop on Mercer University Drive in Macon. Next light going out of town from Howard's Pawn on the right. I use green Kratom. Malaysian or Vietnamese strain either one. 5 capsules is considered a dose.

I agree on the big pharma pain pill B.S. But what bothers me more about them is antidepressants. They've been handing out truckloads of Paxil,Prozac,Lexapro, Wellbutrin etc for a few decades now and for all kinds of non related problems. SSRI antidepressants really screw with your brain chemistry. They used to advertise Prozac as the " Happy Pill" which was complete bull****. Those pills don't make you happy they just make you indifferent. They make you just plain not give a ****. And when that happens things can go bad real quick.
If you study back over all the high profile violent crimes of the past two decades more often than not you will find antidepressants involved.
you actually can't cite a single case with an active shooter that does not have some form of mood altering medications involved. The media doesn't speak on that

Of you are having spasms, I wouldn't keep taking it. If you take any other meds, you could have a slight interaction.

Not 100% on this, but if eating kratom made you constipated, I believe you can make a brew or steep it. It is much safer than any opioid.

This country needs a better understanding of holistic medicine.
Everyone here wants to pop pills.

Back
Top Bottom