• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone use Silencershop.com

Apollo

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
Just wondering if any you guys silencershop.com? How was ygour experience with them, and what you paid out the door

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I used them for my first suppressor purchase. Their sight made the purchase clear and easy. Their communication during the purchase was great.

The problem with an online suppressor buy...is the added wait for them to complete the Form 3... to get your suppressor to your local FFL. Added an extra 6 weeks to my wait back in 2015... I can only imagine the added wait today.

Very few online purchases of suppressors will be cheaper than local places if you shop around. Yes, you have sales tax locally... but you;ll be paying a transfer fee if you buy online.

Two times. First one went well, second I am still waiting for. So far so good. It does add extra time to the wait. Surefire Genesis $895 Spike's brown recluse $1900.

With the new 41f how do you go about with prints and photo copies? Did they do all that for you?I don't mind the little wait, the selection looked great and not having to get off my butt is a plus. Thanks for the input

With the new 41f how do you go about with prints and photo copies? Did they do all that for you?I don't mind the little wait, the selection looked great and not having to get off my butt is a plus. Thanks for the input

They have kiosk's all over. It takes your picture and fingerprints.

Back
Top Bottom