• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Use Stag Grips from Grashorn Gunworks?

garypl50

Marines Icon Supporter
garypl50
83   0
Reaction score
In the latest Dillon catalog there is an article about a S&W M19 that the author equipped with stag grips from a company named Grashorn Gunworks in Wyoming. They offer a variety of stag grips made from American elk that look very nice and seem reasonably priced ($145-$200 depending on model and type.)

Anyone ever bought grips from this company? Would appreciate feedback before I pull the trigger and place an order.

I ordered a set for a 1911 last year, he sent me this to choose from..
thumbnail_IMG_6999.jpg

They look nice - any issues with fit?

So, does the company email you pictures of available grips and you choose which set you want to order?

I have two sets from Patrick for 1911's. I tried a set for a Colt Python but they did not fit. I returned them and asked for a second set for a 1911. The price was the same. That was no problem and I was surprised when he sent me a check for the return postage on the Colt stocks. He said if he was going to have a problem with any gun it was a Python...I would say you can buy from him without any fear of getting a raw deal. And yes, he'll send you a pic of all the grips he has ready to go. I bought full bark and he had multiple sets from which to choose.

Back
Top Bottom