• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone using a SimpliSafe Security System?

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going with a SimpliSafe alarm system for my new place. Reviews seem to be good and a buddy of mine swears by his. Anyone here have a good or bad experience to share with this company?

I have had three. My only issue was i was in a dead zone with the supplied T-mobile cell chip but after they sent me a Verizon chip all is good.
Can you request the Verizon chip from the get go? I know for a fact that T-mobile is worthless where my new place is.

I have SimpliSafe in two houses and have zero complaints. Super fast call response times when we have inadvertently triggered the system, which easily happens when lots of folks are in/out of the lake house. I really like their online access for arming/disarming, adding guest access codes, text notifications, and system management. I do not use their cameras (have separate system) so not sure about quality. I dropped ADT to swap, and have no regrets.

I have SimpliSafe in two houses and have zero complaints. Super fast call response times when we have inadvertently triggered the system, which easily happens when lots of folks are in/out of the lake house. I really like their online access for arming/disarming, adding guest access codes, text notifications, and system management. I do not use their cameras (have separate system) so not sure about quality. I dropped ADT to swap, and have no regrets.

Get the app for your cell if you have a smart phone.

I've had it for our house and cabin for several years. No complaints and I recommend it as a good solution. You can request either cell provider depending on what has the best signal in your area. I had no t-mobile signal at the cabin but Verizon worked. Alerts can be sent as emails and texts. I pay the $10 extra per month for the additional online access controls.

Back
Top Bottom