• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Using an Omega 45K

Quacker

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
Probably paying for one next week. I like that is is 300 blk supersonic rated and also can use a tri-lug adapter. Planning on using this for MP5, 300 blk, 9mm, 40 and 45 pistols. Seems like a good fit to cover lots of different platforms. Thoughts, comments, review feedback?

hard to go wrong with it. I ordered a Dead Air Ghost M as I wasn't really concerned about supers in 300BO, mainly subs and the other calibers you mention (plus 44 special and 38). Lots of mounting options.

I will probably order another 30 cal can and another 22 in the future. Mainly considering SilencerCo, Rugged and Dead Air (maybe Q and TBAC). all have been proven top performers and should be around for the duration unless something stupid happens with suppressors and NFA stuff.

Just paid for my Omega 300. Silencer co seems to be doing some cool stuff. But all companies are innovating and developing nicely. The Omega 9k is really cool but if I’m spending the money and can only have one pistol can it’s got to be a 45.

Just paid for my Omega 300. Silencer co seems to be doing some cool stuff. But all companies are innovating and developing nicely. The Omega 9k is really cool but if I’m spending the money and can only have one pistol can it’s got to be a 45.
Omega 45k is a tank and buying 45 over 9 is the smart choice as it gives you more caliber options

I was looking at 45k but I think I may go with the Hybrid instead. I found the hybrid for $699 so I keep going back and forth.

I was looking at 45k but I think I may go with the Hybrid instead. I found the hybrid for $699 so I keep going back and forth.
I’ve considered the hybrid but I wanted a pistol suppressor. The hybrid is almost double the weight of the 45k and almost 1.5” longer. The weight killed it for me. 10 oz vs 17 oz

Reactions: CSA
Back
Top Bottom