• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anyone using topical CBD for arthritic pain

My mother does. Not specifically knee or sciatica, but for shoulders and elbows. She seems to think it works as she always has some. Ill try to find the brand out if I can remember. Its not incredibly pricey but I know its not one of the cheapy ones either.

‌in.gif

Can’t contribute to those specifics, but I’m a tattooer and picked up a brand of CBD tattoo slave for healing tattoos. I was kinda skeptical of the “miracle cure” status that CBD holds, but after getting a few months of aftercare reports from my clients the stuff really does something. Faster heal times, a lot less inflammation and irritation. I’m not sure how well a topical application would work down in a joint, seems like a high milligram ingested form would reach your joints better, but who knows?

Yes, it took about a month to feel results but my hand isn't stiff and sore anymore even after I work out. I was using the oil orally but it just made me real sleepy so started rubbing it directly on my fingers, it works far better than I expected

I will add that it doesn't work as well when the pain is deep. Great for arthritis and aches and pains, but sometimes just doesn't help when my back is jacked up.

Back
Top Bottom