• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone want to order Aero Precision at discount?

10-8 Gunworks

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
31   0
Reaction score
My FFL finally arrived, and I'll be placing an order with Aero Precision around the 1st of June. If anyone wants anything, I'll be glad to order it for you. I can't advertise the price, since it will be available to ODTers at well below AP's minimum advertised price (think dealer cost). If you need anything from a parts kit to a complete rifle, let me know and I'll get you a price. My shop is in Rome, and pickup will be there for anyone interested.

Alvin
10-8 Gunworks
www.10-8gunworks.com

Aero Precision is decent kit. There sister company ( Ballistic advantage ) makes a decent barrel with guaranteed 1 MOA. There are lot of barrels out there that can't do that. Good parts for a decent mid level build if the right after market parts are used. Not to mention a very competitive price point in today's market.

First it should be known that they are a Space and Aeronautical engineering and parts suplier. That in itself should be grounds for decent tolerance and parts quality field. I have used them in the past and had friends that have built very nice and super accurate guns with their parts. I am not saying they are Mega Arms but good to go for like I said a good solid mid level build.

Thanks, Greg. I used them extensively at the old shop for anyone who was wanting a budget build, with good quality. I've had good results with their components, and recommend them to anyone looking to build on a budget. I'd venture to say AP is the best bang for your buck out there.

I have used their upper and lowers as well as ballistic advantage barrels on builds. I have zero issues with them and think they are g2g. I would agree with Greg, I think they are good for a mid level build that will serve a shooter for a long time reliably if you use good internals and quality bcg.

Back
Top Bottom