• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone watching "Athlete A" on Netflix?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
227   0
Reaction score
It's about the athletes in USA Olympic Gymnastics and mental, physical and sexual abuse perpetrated by coaches and medical staff.

It's infuriating to say the least. If you've ever coached young people in a sport or in any activity, you know how they look to you for guidance, approval and for you to be supportive of their efforts. I'll say it publicly, given the chance I'd kill (with glee) that disgusting reprobate Larry Nassar for what he did to those young women.

Sounds very depressing. I was watching “Inspector Lewis”. A British detective series that‘s a sequel to ”Morse”. Britbox and Acorn have some really good shows not like the mindless US cop shows that are just screaming, car chases and blowing up ****. Their plots require thought, attention to details and the scenery is really interesting.

Sounds very depressing. I was watching “Inspector Lewis”. A British detective series that‘s a sequel to ”Morse”. Britbox and Acorn have some really good shows not like the mindless US cop shows that are just screaming, car chases and blowing up ****. Their plots require thought, attention to details and the scenery is really interesting.
What channel are these channels on

You in particular best leave off it. Decent folks don't need to watch it. It's disgusting.
I've resigned myself to the fact that an inexplicable percentage of humans are disgusting mentally ill deviants that need elimination and then I go about my day pretending that isn't the case. It's a battle and I honestly don't need the reality reinforcement.
But I am glad those type documentaries are published to open a few eyes. I fear though just as many perverts will get ideas. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom