• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone with a lathe help me by making a small part ?

Great drafting, thanks you ! It passes through a cross shaft and is secured by a screw. The step in the end with the tapped hole prevents it going through the cross shaft.

I don't see the additional collar that slides on the shaft ? Any idea at all how much it might be, (just for 1, possibly 2). I don't want to waste his time as I'm haing to be very cheap right now.

I sent Jeff the file. Give him a call. I'll let you two talk...my job was to find you someone that could help. If everything worx out 'tween you two, have him email me and I will make the collar. There maybe something you can barter with. He's not into the gun/hunting thing but I'm trying to get him there.

ARW Machine
Jeff Williams
arwmachine@gmail.com
404-406-5874

Almost done still have to make the bushing
image.jpeg

Ok, I know the proportions are all wrong, but these are the dimensions. The hole in the end from right to left is to tap for a screw, not sure the best size. The small collar is a spacer, so I can have the pin in one of two positions.

Any gotchas ?

View attachment 648677
I would start with a 3/16 bolt. The basic shaping of the head could be dome on a drill press with some power tools (die grinder) and some hand tools (a file).

That would leave only the tail to finish

Back
Top Bottom