• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anything ever creepy or scary happen to you while camping/hunting?

I wouldn't say creepy or scary but definitely weird. This took place in VA before i moved here. I was driving early one morning to a neighboring county to hunt a buddy's property and as I drove down a lonely road all of a sudden there was green light everywhere. Inside the truck and outside the truck. It went from before sunrise overcast skies dark to bright green everywhere in the blink of an eye. I slowed down and stopped. I was thinking UFO but when I got out to look at the sky I didn't see any "space craft" just green sky. I got back in the truck and it went back to being just dark. I'm estimating the green lasted 2 to 3 mins and to this day I have no explanation. On a side note I did kill a nice 10pt later that day so maybe it was the luck of the Irish shining down on me.

I wouldn't say creepy or scary but definitely weird. This took place in VA before i moved here. I was driving early one morning to a neighboring county to hunt a buddy's property and as I drove down a lonely road all of a sudden there was green light everywhere. Inside the truck and outside the truck. It went from before sunrise overcast skies dark to bright green everywhere in the blink of an eye. I slowed down and stopped. I was thinking UFO but when I got out to look at the sky I didn't see any "space craft" just green sky. I got back in the truck and it went back to being just dark. I'm estimating the green lasted 2 to 3 mins and to this day I have no explanation. On a side note I did kill a nice 10pt later that day so maybe it was the luck of the Irish shining down on me.
Swamp gas

Back
Top Bottom