• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anything ever creepy or scary happen to you while camping/hunting?

Scary.. last day of deer season I'm up a tree when a tornado hits, ran out of the woods with it looking like a war movie. Me with a rifle and stand as trees exploded and snapped all around me. A buddy and his sons were in their camper when the same tornado picked it up a couple of feet and dropped it.

Creepy....last day of another deer season. I'm sitting on a huge rock and watching a nice clearing for a doe that walked the trail almost every day. Heard the sound of walking and eased my 30/06 up to take the shot. Two orange vested men stepped into the clearing, looked around. One spoke to the other and said this looks good. They then proceeded to take off the rifles and packs, spread a blanket and the ground turn on some music and start making out. I started whistling and got out of the woods. yeah I know, some have said I should have took the shot.

Wellthat is just ghey. Not creepy. Did you record it?

Scary.. last day of deer season I'm up a tree when a tornado hits, ran out of the woods with it looking like a war movie. Me with a rifle and stand as trees exploded and snapped all around me. A buddy and his sons were in their camper when the same tornado picked it up a couple of feet and dropped.

zBqnd4.gif

Canoe trip on the Russian river many years ago. Paddled through an area adjacent to a commune and learned a very valuable lesson: Most people who walk around nude probably shouldn't.

Many years ago me, my buddy Mike and his 2 buddies were hog hunting in south ga one night. Me and Mike were hunting together with his dogs in one field and the other 2 guys had their dogs down the road a couple miles. The farmers field me and Mike were hunting in was oval shaped. Me Mike and the dogs were directly across the field from Mikes truck. We looked over and saw a figure looking into Mikes truck with the door opened. Had on a headlight that resembled an old miners light. It looked down and scanned the ground with the light. Then looked up and scanned the trees. Then poof gone! No figure no light. Me and Mike looked at each other and assumed it was the other 2 guys. Mike hit them up on the walkie and they were still a couple miles down the road. The hair stood up on our necks and we ran like hell back to the truck. A good couple hundred yards. When we got their the door was open. Nothing was touched. No tracks in the sand. Nothing. To this day i still get chills thinking about it. We were out in the middle of nowhere miles out in the country in the middle of the night.

I was Hog Hunting with @That AR Guy up in North GA and we had a bobcat climb a tree behind us and start "barking". We started having that feeling that we were being hunted & we promptly high tailed it out of the woods. That night cost us time and money for new undies :dizzy:

No kidding.

For those who have ever heard a bobcat, we know they are about the creepiest SOBs on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom