• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO- buy one Bushmaster XM-15, get one free

That's a heck of a deal even if it's an entry level rifle. And AO isn't a bad shop to deal with at all, the purchase process beats Cabela's any day. Just don't go there on a rainy Saturday expecting to be in and out in 20 minutes.

Remington (who own BushMasters) seems to be in real dire straights right now, and dumping product everywhere. There was an ad on CDNN for their new RP-9 pistol at $269, and with the $100 rebate that would end up as $169... HiPoint money.

They also just dumped 3 of their VPs in Sales and Marketing, and just put in a new CEO... from Taurus.

Come to think of it, that could be an improvement.

That's a heck of a deal even if it's an entry level rifle. And AO isn't a bad shop to deal with at all, the purchase process beats Cabela's any day. Just don't go there on a rainy Saturday expecting to be in and out in 20 minutes.

Remington (who own BushMasters) seems to be in real dire straights right now, and dumping product everywhere. There was an ad on CDNN for their new RP-9 pistol at $269, and with the $100 rebate that would end up as $169... HiPoint money.

They also just dumped 3 of their VPs in Sales and Marketing, and just put in a new CEO... from Taurus.

Come to think of it, that could be an improvement.
The RP-9 is garbage that's why lol.

The RP-9 is garbage that's why lol.

The RP-9 is no worse than many other guns out there selling for twice the price. It's big, bulky and has some ergonomic issues, but it's perfectly functional. It reminds me of the S&W Sigma, or whatever they call it these days. Not a great gun, but $169 makes it a pretty decent value for someone who doesn't have any extra to spend on a pistol, and it will go bang every time.

The RP-9 is no worse than many other guns out there selling for twice the price. It's big, bulky and has some ergonomic issues, but it's perfectly functional. It reminds me of the S&W Sigma, or whatever they call it these days. Not a great gun, but $169 makes it a pretty decent value for someone who doesn't have any extra to spend on a pistol, and it will go bang every time.
When a pistol can't function reliably, that's garbage imo.

Actually, he had good function with the second gun, it was only that first one that was defective.

There are some real flaws in the RP9, don't get me wrong. I agree that it's not a great design and it looks like it was also implemented on the cheap. I was just pointing out that for $169 it's hard to go wrong with one, and looking it back around to the OP, a $330 BushMaster is hard to go wrong on as well.

Buddy of mine bought 4 yesterday and 3 of them so far have had the casing stuck in the barrel after 1 shot. All different ammo used on all 3 guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, he had good function with the second gun, it was only that first one that was defective.

There are some real flaws in the RP9, don't get me wrong. I agree that it's not a great design and it looks like it was also implemented on the cheap. I was just pointing out that for $169 it's hard to go wrong with one, and looking it back around to the OP, a $330 BushMaster is hard to go wrong on as well.
They both had the magazine issue where the first round could pop out of the mag and cause a malfunction on loading IIRC.

For $187 AFTER tax and rebate, I'd pass on the RP9 and get a Taurus PT111 gen 2 for less ($159+tax on BF). But to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom