• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO Haters......Time to Hate ( and then sneak down to get these deals)

SSDawg

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
$325 AR.........really........even if it is a crappy Oracle

$425 Bushmaster.....now that's a possibility for sure.........

Looks like it's time for me to put on a disguise and blend with the unwashed masses.

upload_2017-5-11_10-18-30.png

Yea I'm really going to be beating down their door to get my hands on some of them DPMS Oracles. LOL

I'll say this though: If Trump only last 4 years and we get an anti-2A government and theres widespread panic and you DONT have enough guns and ammo you only have yourself to blame. Companies are practically giving ARs away and centerfire ammo prices are on the decline as well.

Yea I'm really going to be beating down their door to get my hands on some of them DPMS Oracles. LOL

I'll say this though: If Trump only last 4 years and we get an anti-2A government and theres widespread panic and you DONT have enough guns and ammo you only have yourself to blame. Companies are practically giving ARs away and centerfire ammo prices are on the decline as well.

I totally agree. If the leftists show any kind of united passion to rally under one or two central candidates in four years then we will be right back where we started pre election and all with many people going on buying sprees all over again.

Exactly. I thought things were good during Obama's last 2 years but now things are significantly better. Literally no excuse not to have a stash of ammo and 'modern sporting rifles' at this point.

Are those 308s in the Oracle pics?

I love AO. Known the Wallace's most of my life and they are great people. They run a good business and do a lot for the gun community and I hate it that they get busted on so much all the time.

Looks like it from the magazine but the ad says 5.56

Back
Top Bottom