• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO Haters......Time to Hate ( and then sneak down to get these deals)

A family member of mine has an Oricle, they put a cheap red dot optic on it to keep as a closet gun, and it runs pretty good! It's not a high end AR by no means, but for the job at hand, it works really well.

Are those 308s in the Oracle pics?

I love AO. Known the Wallace's most of my life and they are great people. They run a good business and do a lot for the gun community and I hate it that they get busted on so much all the time.

Adventure Outdoors gets a bad rap from the crap employees they hire. I've had no good dealings with them. Ranging from flat out ignoring me, requesting that I alone handle weapons my wife asked to see, to refusing to show me a gun on the rack because "You don't look like you can afford it."

Soooo.... $400 per dpms oracle, and then there is a $75 rebate. Even if this isn't a bait and switch, there will soon be better deals to be had.

Adventure Outdoors gets a bad rap from the crap employees they hire. I've had no good dealings with them. Ranging from flat out ignoring me, requesting that I alone handle weapons my wife asked to see, to refusing to show me a gun on the rack because "You don't look like you can afford it."
Im aware of the reason they get it, I just hate that they do. People are trying to run a large business and make a profit. You can't hire 100 rocket surgeons to run the place. Believe me, I get it, a man (person) with any skills can make more money elsewhere so they usually do.

I mean if they dont have the 'rifle deal' available maybe you can sign up for a time share or vacation condo that will turn out to be a really great deal.

Probably legit. That's basically $399 per gun and you have to send in for the rebate.

Where they cloud the waters is the $749 MSRP... which no one has paid for a DPMS since 2013.

AO does have some good deals, especially when they have a lot of inventory on hand to blow out, and I'll bet DPMS is kicking in some cash to make it worthwhile. AO also usually does rain checks, even on specials.

I got my first 1911 at the old store when they were introducing the Ruger SR-1911 Government model for $499. Now it did take almost a year for it to show up, but that was because Ruger seriously underestimated the demand... Hardly AO's fault there.

I'm guessing that if Hillary was in office these would have sold out by December at full MSRP. Since Trump is there instead, they have a couple of hundred kicking around that no one wants. Heck of a deal though and for an entry level plinker it's hard to beat.

No issues at AO. You think some folks from AO would be on this site but then again there is so much hating goin on they might not poke their heads out

I've bought plenty of guns at AO. Never an issue, other than the moron giant at the door asking me to show him my guns at the exit...excuse me moron, but that's my property, I don't have to show you ****.

Back
Top Bottom