• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO Haters......Time to Hate ( and then sneak down to get these deals)

No issues at AO. You think some folks from AO would be on this site but then again there is so much hating going on they might not poke their heads out

There are (or at least were) a few folks that I've traded with that worked there. Like you say, it would be a full time job keeping up with the bashers.

My only issue with AO is the multiple layers of the gun buying process they subject you to. Trust me, after the whole Bloomberg debacle, I get it. There has to be a better way to streamline the paperwork/checkout process, but they seem satisfied with the status quo.

I've founds some deals in there over the years, shake my head at other prices, but I do enjoy looking around in there.

$212 (after tax) for 1000 rounds of 115 gr. 9mm these days is actually on the high side.

Yeah, their ammo is always above what you can get online, but that Wolf Gold price isn't bad though. Kind of a toss up between paying sales tax or shipping... they both come out around the same.

My only issue with AO is the multiple layers of the gun buying process they subject you to. Trust me, after the whole Bloomberg debacle, I get it. There has to be a better way to streamline the paperwork/checkout process, but they seem satisfied with the status quo.

I've founds some deals in there over the years, shake my head at other prices, but I do enjoy looking around in there.

Yeah, they definitely have more 'process' around a purchase than most stores, but like you say, they are running under a magnifying glass. I think part of it is also due to their size as well.

However I've had people tell me about buying a gun at Cabelas, and that sounds like a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom