• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

apparently all tv gun show hosts are idiots

I guess I have poor taste.

I enjoyed watching the show.

So, how did he do what he did? They mentioned he was in cahoots with other FFL holders. I mean, how did he buy from manufacturers without a license? I understand the used gun thing but how did he buy new guns?

So, how did he do what he did? They mentioned he was in cahoots with other FFL holders. I mean, how did he buy from manufacturers without a license? I understand the used gun thing but how did he buy new guns?

If I understood correctly they had an FFL at one time, but lost it.

He lost his FFL in 2009. 2 years before the show aired. That tells you something right there about the "reality" portion of the show. His old lady had more plastic in her than a Glock. TV "gun folks" definitely don't shed positive light on regular gun folk. Red Jacket? What a joke!!! Those d bags with stick welders and angle grinders!! Nevah ben dun befo....... What a fool. It's not just child molestation either. He raped his daughter. He always struck me as mildly retarded.

I watched the show to enjoy the weapons, but the story lines were ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom