• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently they need a kickstand down prior to getting off

A, May have turned into the aisle too quick and tipped over.

B. Didn't see the sign:
"Please ask associate for help reaching items on bottom shelf"

C. I agree, some of those bin price labels are very hard to read.

Think the last one I went to was around ‘95, I’d had back surgery and had to get rid of my ponderously heavy Z1 Kaw with its badly placed centerstand. Rode down on a Kaw KZ440, I’d hide it around a corner before going into a bar.
Yeah, nobody wants Devils Disciples piss in their tank.

images

I have always wondered what kind of sh*t a person is going through that makes their life so sh*tty that they give so few f*cks about their health. To allow yourself to become such an obese miserable f*ck of a human being in unfathomable to me. It’s sad really.

I have always wondered what kind of sh*t a person is going through that makes their life so sh*tty that they give so few f*cks about their health. To allow yourself to become such an obese miserable f*ck of a human being in unfathomable to me. It’s sad really.
Maybe they are just big-boned?

You aren’t supposed to ride anything you can’t pick up off the ground , by yourself, that has completely tilted over.
That is what my dad always told me. If you drop it all the way, you should be able to pick it up , by yourself, then put it on the side stand …..at least. (yourself not being harmed , of course)

This pig.
91DAEFEE-7C2B-4281-9BCF-99E09FDC6A83.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom