• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apparently they need a kickstand down prior to getting off

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
218   0
Reaction score
E70AF816-6F3F-4E27-9998-E4896B1F2DBD.jpeg

Haha…. "Just stretch a little farther and I can get it!" seemed workable…. too much “lean” will get ya every time… fell into the water myself at the gas dock tryin’ to reach for the boat as it was starting to drift outta my reach….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel sorry for those poor scooters, struggling to haul all that weight. And the seats, don’t even want to imagine the smells they’ve been subjected to.
Sometime, when I see them sitting there alone, neglected, recharging for their next bout of abuse, I think it would be more humane to pump a couple of bullets into them to put them out of their miserable existence.

I feel sorry for those poor scooters, struggling to haul all that weight. And the seats, don’t even want to imagine the smells they’ve been subjected to.
Sometime, when I see them sitting there alone, neglected, recharging for their next bout of abuse, I think it would be more humane to pump a couple of bullets into them to put them out of their miserable existence.
They also shouldn’t be allowed to ride them all the way out to their car for someone else to have to ring in. I mean, they had to walk into the store to get on the thing

Back
Top Bottom