• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appendix carry..

210   0
Reaction score
I've been considering trying this, it looks comfortable to me. I carry IWB now at 3-4 o'clock. Just wondering what types of holster you are using, if you appendix carry. I have found a Dehaven brand that looks good for my G26. Just don't want to end up with a bunch of these holsters, if you know what I mean...thanks in advance. I like kydex vs leather.

20170101_021003.jpg
Trex arms holsters. Most their holsters are made for appendix carry.

Yes!! Thats what i use. The sidecar. More comfortable, concealable and overall more advantageous than behind hip carry. I will NEVER go back to behind hip carry. And its great not having to be conscious of your shirt riding up over your pistol or the grip sticking out when bending or moving about. DO IT! A set up like the sidecar gives ya a good balance with the gun on one side and spare mag on the other (weight distribution)

20170110_155054.jpg
20170110_155104.jpg
20170101_021050.jpg
having a slight bend in the holster helps it mold to your centerline for comfort and concealment as well.

G-Code Incog all day man. I have been though several hundred dollars worth of holsters and that is the best one I have found.

Everyone saying they are uncomfortable with a gun pointing at their dicks all day must have itchy trigger fingers

G-Code Incog all day man. I have been though several hundred dollars worth of holsters and that is the best one I have found.

Everyone saying they are uncomfortable with a gun pointing at their dicks all days must have itchy trigger fingers

Yeah, if that concerned with shooting yourself...may be good to get more training before ya carry at all. Proper holster, gun handling, and common sense and you are good to go. Granted, it is potentially dangerous if ya goof up. But that is true in general when handling guns.

Back
Top Bottom