• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a Yankee thing... real Yankee, like NH and Vermont. Could be upper midwest as well.

Everyone I've mentioned it to down South has looked at my like there was a screw or two loose. Kind of like when I would make iced coffee at work back in the 90s after moving here.

It's yankee as hell! Only a cheese eating bluebelly would screw up a pie with cheese. AND we only eat Pecan pie down here any way. Take those granny smiths and feed them to the hawgs!

It's yankee as hell! Only a cheese eating bluebelly would screw up a pie with cheese. AND we only eat Pecan pie down here any way. Take those granny smiths and feed them to the hawgs!
A Yankee woman fed me pie with cheese. I got to say that my allegiance is to the Confederacy, but she had her way with me. And I'd damn sure let her do it again.

I

You either lived a sheltered life or lived with a family of diabetics that never ate pie! I suppose you never had a brat smothered in secret stadium sauce as well or bit the head off the first netted smelt.
LOL.... Not the kinda shelter most would enjoy....

I know it's a Yankee thing... real Yankee, like NH and Vermont. Could be upper midwest as well.

Everyone I've mentioned it to down South has looked at my like there was a screw or two loose. Kind of like when I would make iced coffee at work back in the 90s after moving here.
My friend grew up in Augusta... Georgia....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom