• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Applebees says no guns allowed

heres my letter has anyone gotten any replies from this guy?

Dear Mr. Beever,
I have just recently learned your company policy in regards to firearms and I find it appalling that Applebees would not allow firearms into their establishments. This is only an invitation for crime. You do understand that a criminal who is going to rob the place is going to understand the sign of a pistol with a ring and a slash through and know that no one in the restaurant is carrying, therefore an easy target. I am regretfully informing you that my family and I will no longer be spending our hard earned money at an establishment that will not allow us to protect ourselves as a right given to us in The United States of America. Furthermore I will be letting everyone I know via social networking web sites like facebook and twitter, review sites and word of mouth of your Anti Good Guy policies.

heres my letter has anyone gotten any replies from this guy?

Dear Mr. Beever,
I have just recently learned your company policy in regards to firearms and I find it appalling that Applebees would not allow firearms into their establishments. This is only an invitation for crime. You do understand that a criminal who is going to rob the place is going to understand the sign of a pistol with a ring and a slash through and know that no one in the restaurant is carrying, therefore an easy target. I am regretfully informing you that my family and I will no longer be spending our hard earned money at an establishment that will not allow us to protect ourselves as a right given to us in The United States of America. Furthermore I will be letting everyone I know via social networking web sites like facebook and twitter, review sites and word of mouth of your Anti Good Guy policies.

I emailed him long ago and have never gotten a response.

Back
Top Bottom