• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Applebees says no guns allowed

You should go in, tell the manager why you are not going to patronize them and leave. A note to their corporate headquarters thru their website would be good too.

Nemo

I sent Mr. Beever an email as well. Since money talks, I told him my typical dinner out for a family of six costs $100-$120. We eat out 3-4X a month with the whole family, and that doesn't include lunch visits on occasion. Applebees gets none of my money going forward until this policy is reversed.

I have not noticed a ban on concealed weapons at my local Walmart.I will look a little closer on my next visit - since that is where I buy ammunition.

Applebees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My letter sent in regards to a sign on the front door.

On June 11, 2011 my family decided to try Applebees while in Albany. I was quite disturbed to read a sign on the door saying that firearms are not allowed in the establishment. I see this as asking law abiding citizens to check their rights at the door. I am wondering if this is a corporate policy or if this is the particular resturants policy.
Thank you
Rusty

Applebees reply

It is our company policy and the right of every business owner in the State of Georgia to ban firearms in their building if they so desire.

Dave Beever
Executive Area Director
AppleTwo Associates
Email: dbeever@appletwoassoc.com
Mobile: 850-322-2493 Fax: 888-909-5231
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."

My reply

Dear Mr Beever,
I am sorry to hear this is the official policy of Applebees. While the State of Georgia does give Applebees the right to strip customers of their rights. I am sorry to hear that Applebees doesnt trust its law abiding customers the right to legally carry a firearm into their establishment. I do hope that great consideration will be given regarding this matter. I hope this is not taken lightly. I hope Applebees realizes that criminals will disregard this sign because thats what criminals do. I only see this sign as an advertisement welcoming crime. I can tell you that as an honest hard working American who can legally carry a firearm in the State of Ga neither I nor my family will feel safe in your resturant. I respect your rights though you do not respect mine. I promise to never carry a firearm into your resturant. However this means my wallet will never enter either.
Thank you
Rusty

Nice, although I have not had any issues open carrying in Columbus GA's Applebee's. I think if we could all get together and write this guy, Nicely we may be able to get him to change i his policy and understand and become familiar with rights and why we carry. As I see it, it only makes his store MORE secure while you are there with your firearm!

My boss took me to Dinner Friday night at Applebee's in Tucker for Veteran's Day. Carried my gun inside and had a great Dinner on them!!. They really did an awesome job inside for the Vets'. I sat at the bar and had my dinner instead of waiting 20 minutes for a table. Had a great meal....some good conversation...and got out of there without shootin up the place.......Many of you can do what you feel is right.....me?....I like Applebee's and I am not going to deny MYSELF from eating there just because some CorpTard says guns in their establishments are dangerous. Wanting to go in and open carry when there is some written sign or documentation saying you can't....is no better than getting into a pisssing contest and seeing who has the biggest dick!

Last edited:
You guys are giving me an idea. I don't like this whole "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy. I often start taking off clothing after drinking so we'll just have to see about that. Who the &#%! do they think they are violating my rights like that??

Bwahahahahaha....

My boss took me to Dinner Friday night at Applebee's in Tucker for Veteran's Day. Carried my gun inside and had a great Dinner on them!!. They really did an awesome job inside for the Vets'. I sat at the bar and had my dinner instead of waiting 20 minutes for a table. Had a great meal....some good conversation...and got out of there without shootin up the place.......Many of you can do what you feel is right.....me?....I like Applebee's and I am not going to deny MYSELF from eating there just because some CorpTard says guns in their establishments are dangerous. Wanting to go in and open carry when there is some written sign or documentation saying you can't....is not better than getting into a pisssing contest and seeing who has the biggest dick!

amen some people just like to start ****

you really just said no to diarrhea

applebees kinda sucks anyway.

honestly i never even notice those signs half the time, its not like anyone ever knows im carrying either. besides if they do have a problem with it i get up and leave and not return ever

good letter though

Back
Top Bottom