• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Applebees says no guns allowed

The sign is no deterent to CC, because it is only a crime if you refuse to leave after being asked to do so,I believe-someone will challenge this either way...This is reason number 47 why CC is always better than OC. By that I mean OC is awesome, but CC is simply better...

Very well put and my exact feelings on the matter. You have the right to enter but if asked to leave, non-compliance is the only law they can sight as criminal trespass, not illegal carry in a non-carry establishment.

I will not be going there any more though. It's idiots like that that keep the Constitution in it's faltering state.

I'm with captdave77 on this. I carry into places that have "no firearms allowed" posted. I would rather they found out and asked me to leave then to be in the middle of situation with a salad fork and dull butter knife. And you know as well as I do. If something were to happen the first thing said would be, "it's too bad someone didn't have a gun. Maybe this tragedy could have been prevented."

I'm with captdave77 on this. I carry into places that have "no firearms allowed" posted. I would rather they found out and asked me to leave then to be in the middle of situation with a salad fork and dull butter knife. And you know as well as I do. If something were to happen the first thing said would be, "it's too bad someone didn't have a gun. Maybe this tragedy could have been prevented."

Well said I completely agree!

Iagree also.

Well I just cant bring myself to enter a building and spend my hard earned money when I know I disagree with their policy. I may not get caught. The sign may not carry any weight. Im sure no one would complain if God forbid something happened and I had to defend myself and my family. I may not have the power to change their policy. I may not have control of much. One thing I can control is the man I see shaving in the mirror in the morning. When I kiss my kids good night I know that I have stood up for what I believe in and didnt waver or sacrafice what I believe in.

The most significant threat is the food at an Applebees. I guess they don't want patrons shooting skillets of sodium and fat while indoors.

Back
Top Bottom