• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appleseed, Blue Ridge, GA - November 2-3, 2019

@Hayata, the average participant qualifies on their third event. We pack about a week of instruction info a weekend. After attending a 25 event, you can attend a Known Distance (KD) event where centerfire rifles are shot at “full” distance versus target size adjusted “simulated” distances.

If you are a good rifle marksman, we will make you better!

Spot on.

Center fire is welcome on this range as well.

Here is a link to the Appleseed page on preparing for an event:
https://appleseedinfo.org/how-to-prepare/

Mu understanding is somewhat less than 10% of participants earn their rifleman patch at their first Appleseed.

I always say Appleseed turned me from someone that liked to shoot into someone that can shoot.

Statistically speaking, yes, that’s pretty close.

Rifleman persist.

hey guys, I see several references to the 10/22 rifle. Would you recommend a bolt action .22 at all, or should we stay with semi auto’s only?

hey guys, I see several references to the 10/22 rifle. Would you recommend a bolt action .22 at all, or should we stay with semi auto’s only?
It can be done with a bolt action, but it is easier to meet the timed fire requirements with a semi auto. If you earn your rifleman patch with a bolt you really done something to be proud of IMHO!

It can be done with a bolt action, but it is easier to meet the timed fire requirements with a semi auto. If you earn your rifleman patch with a bolt you really done something to be proud of IMHO!

Thanks Mike....I thought it may have something to do with time. I own some amazing bolt-actions but no 10/22 yet

PS....I found that Springfield trainer I’ve been looking for! She’s a bolt action too though

Thanks Mike....I thought it may have something to do with time. I own some amazing bolt-actions but no 10/22 yet

PS....I found that Springfield trainer I’ve been looking for! She’s a bolt action too though
It CAN be done with a bolt gun if you’re quick on that bolt!
Want to borrow one of my 10/22’s?

Back
Top Bottom