• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apply for Quota Hunts June 1st

I just put in for Ossabaw. New kid on the way, so I doubt I will be able to make many hunts this season. My brother lives close and has a boat, so should be an easy hunt to swing. No worries if I don’t get drawn, I will just cash in my points next year.
Been 2x, great hunts! Good Luck!

I have been 3 times on Seminole and once on Eufaula with Redneck1 and have never seen any illegal methods, the guy is good DAMN good.
There are several "guides" operating there. You may have a fine person guiding you. Hope so. I have never used a guide anywhere in my years of hunting. This includes out west. I like doing things on my own. Just my nature. We could have scored on some gators up to 6-8 ft., but we were looking for a big`un. BTW, there were some big-fine busts made by DNR. On one of them, at least, the whole boat crew suffered dearly. Including the "guide".

Anyone want to tag along on Coosawattee or Berry?
20190609_222555927.jpeg

Coosawattee deer and . Killed my first with a bow at Berry, 1987. Haven't been back since but see oodles(small deer) driving by the school.

There are several "guides" operating there. You may have a fine person guiding you. Hope so. I have never used a guide anywhere in my years of hunting. This includes out west. I like doing things on my own. Just my nature. We could have scored on some gators up to 6-8 ft., but we were looking for a big`un. BTW, there were some big-fine busts made by DNR. On one of them, at least, the whole boat crew suffered dearly. Including the "guide".
He's a personal friend and also Guides,got an 8,my first, a 9,my sons first, and a 12,my second.I have seen 31 over 9 and 5 over 10.We saw 105 On Eufaula one night. I have been on the boat with other hunters who have succeeded.Good luck whoever you go with.I think he is in the 200's for successful hunts.He takes off all alligator season from work and puts some time in.

He's a personal friend and also Guides,got an 8,my first, a 9,my sons first, and a 12,my second.I have seen 31 over 9 and 5 over 10.We saw 105 On Eufaula one night. I have been on the boat with other hunters who have succeeded.Good luck whoever you go with.I think he is in the 200's for successful hunts.He takes off all alligator season from work and puts some time in.
I heard about him. Taking off work all season. I`m doing that, myself. Quit two months ago.

I have been 3 times on Seminole and once on Eufaula with Redneck1 and have never seen any illegal methods, the guy is good DAMN good.
X-2! Redneck is a good fella who does it right! He has the know how, knows the lake and he knows alligators. That’s what makes him so successful. He’s the real deal.

Y yellowhammer ,
Folks tend to scout too much down there, shining lights all over the place and educating the gators before the season starts. By time season opens, they are even more skittish.

Back
Top Bottom