• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apply for Quota Hunts June 1st

I applied last night. I have 3 points. That`s not enough to draw an area that I really want. I saw NO place to click on "points only", so I put in for area 1 on which I will be rejected. I will then gain a point.

I applied last night. I have 3 points. That`s not enough to draw an area that I really want. I saw NO place to click on "points only", so I put in for area 1 on which I will be rejected. I will then gain a point.
on the screen that says,"select Applicant type." all the way to the right hand side it says."apply for points only."

Hit all categories for points only for the 3rd straight year. Once kids are a little older I should have some good hunts lined up.

Hit all categories for points only for the 3rd straight year. Once kids are a little older I should have some good hunts lined up.

So you can apply for points other than gator? I did gator. Am I allowed to apply for deer hunts as well or only one species?

So you can apply for points other than gator? I did gator. Am I allowed to apply for deer hunts as well or only one species?
You can apply for hunts or do points only in every category every year. Not limited to just one.

Back
Top Bottom