• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

April M&G 4/24/21 11 am.BIGUNS BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great seeing everyone. We did not let the rain ruin the event. Already looking forward to the next opportunity to meet and greet.
Same here! Great seeing the folks I know and meeting a bunch of folks that I hadn’t met before. Great turnout and some good eating too!
Special thanks to @OttoMan for the shirts and @Nonliberal for the personalized ear pro case!
And big thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 and DinkyDau DinkyDau for getting this together!!

Same here! Great seeing the folks I know and meeting a bunch of folks that I hadn’t met before. Great turnout and some good eating too!
Special thanks to @OttoMan for the shirts and @Nonliberal for the personalized ear pro case!
And big thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 and DinkyDau DinkyDau for getting this together!!
My Bride and I had a great time seeing all of you!!! BIKER13 BIKER13 did all the work, Special thanks also to Bryan, @Nonliberal for his gift to me and also @OttoMan for the gift to my Bride and I...

Resized_20210424_151315.jpeg
Resized_20210424_151322.jpeg
ear plug boxes Nonlib made for all. These are the ones who didnt make it. Pm if you want em

I’m glad stihl73 stihl73 didnt break my arm.. in that arm wrestling match I decided to bow out of..nice meeting you sir.. and some of the others I’ve not meet before today

I may have to wipe with a rag on the end of a stick for a couple weeks...but, I'm drinking milk..... and that 500 rounds of 9mm will be mine before the leaves fall....

Good to meet you as well BDR1 BDR1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom