• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-10 PSA PA10 308/7.62x51

brad sweet

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
146   0
Reaction score
just finished the lower build the other day..every thing goes together smooth an very similar to the AR 15..the detent springs are a breeze to do because they (rear take-down and safety selector detents are vertical) in the grip..it has a proprietary buffer tube and spring and H buffer is standard ..the upper is on its way..cant wait to make some noise and take it long range.The upper is a 416r 16inch stainless with 15inch key mod rail and nickel boron BCG...any one have any experience with this setup..not much on youtube..mostly good and some issues with extractor springs being very heavy until broke in..stay tuned it will be fun...update

Last edited:
Assembled my PA10 lower and attached the upper a couple weeks ago and have it lubed and scoped now. I'm hoping to make it to the range this week to sight in, so far I'm extremely pleased with everything about mine. Paid $130 for the lower and bought the rifle kit for $699 a few weeks before Black Friday (glad I did as all the free float PA10 kits were gone by BF). http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa10-18-mid-melonite-ssk12-rifle-kit.html By all accounts Ive read, other than parts compatibiltiy issues with people trying to match other manufacturer's parts, the PA10s are accurate, reliable, and a great value. Looking forward to your continued review.

Update new upper came in and it's a beauty here she is complete except for sites and scope
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Let us know how it shoots. I've been looking at another 308 platform to go with my DPMS LR308. Mainly wanting to know about accuracy and is it over gassed? It appears that the handguard would be easy to remove to change out the gas block if needed. For their lower prices, I've never had any issues with PSA stuff in the past.

Back
Top Bottom