• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 .223/5.56 7.5" or 10.5'' Pistol Upper - 1:7 TWIST W/ 7" M-LOK - $119.99 (Free S/H)

Combat Armory uppers. People have said that these are BCA barrels and I think you have to assemble. No BCG. Not really sure of quality so if someone out there has experience please share.

I purchased stripped uppers and BCGs for my rainy day collection, not for personal/self defense. They advertise machining much of their stuff on-site in Michigan and always seem to have lots of cheap items. Their BCGs, at $40 (last Black Friday/Cyber Monday), function fine but all that I purchased had poor staking on the gas keys (relatively easy fix). I assembled a couple of beater rifles, using their parts and some AR Stoner pulled barrels, and they functioned fine. On one particular order, they failed to include my purchased $27 stripped uppers, so I called them up, and spoke with the owner. He actually remembered packing my other stuff and realized that he had forgotten the uppers, plus he realized they would not have fit in the same shipping box, so he sent them out the same day via 2-day UPS. Overall, for the money and again, if you are looking for cheap, they will "choot".

However, as Necrosis Necrosis suggested, for a few dollars more, you could get dependable quality with PSA. PSA has, in the very recent past, offered similar uppers with BCG and CH under $200 (plus tax and sometimes shipping) but are now back to around $220 for their cheapest (with ODG handguard).

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...Avantlink&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=cl

Is PSA a lifetime warranty ?

IMG_1807.jpg

Meh deal. CombatArmory can have killer deals. They HAD lpks for $31 to your door, complete buffer tube kits for$19 to your door, etc. Buuuut there was always something up with them: lpks grips were out of spec, so much that they were unusable, the safety switches were so out of spec you had to hit it with hammer to go from S to F. This was a mass problem reported by the reddit community that I experienced as well

Meh deal. CombatArmory can have killer deals. They HAD lpks for $31 to your door, complete buffer tube kits for$19 to your door, etc. Buuuut there was always something up with them: lpks grips were out of spec, so much that they were unusable, the safety switches were so out of spec you had to hit it with hammer to go from S to F. This was a mass problem reported by the reddit community that I experienced as well
BTW Aero LPKs minus grip and FCG (I mean who doesn't have a box of A2 grips and milspec FCGs laying around?) are $19 each on AR15safespace.com with free shipping over $50. Reddit guns deals approves and I have some on the way atm.

Back
Top Bottom